We are particularly passionate about:
- anticipating the future in a grounded evidence-based way
- identifying fresh opportunities and new triggers for growth and innovation
- sharing informed opinions truthfully
- inspiring and provoking large businesses and brands to act on this intelligence
helping our clients:
- improve their customer's experience
- develop compelling new value propositions
- organise their business and culture in a customer-centric way
A unique element of our methodology is to identify emerging and future trends by interviewing experts, thought-leaders and market-making innovators across a deliberately catholic range of sectors in major alpha cities around the world.
The commercial relevance and legitimacy of our market intelligence is rooted in a radically more informed understanding of emerging consumer behavioural drivers and expectations.
Our multi-disciplinary expert teams filter out minor trends that are likely to prove short-lived, from those that are likely to endure and embed in mainstream consumer behaviour. evolve into major meta-trends that will drive or influence future mainstream consumer behavioural drivers. Identifying major early mainstream meta-trends lies at the heart of what we do.
We are particularly experienced in curating and running high-value sessions at both strategic and operational levels of the businesses that we work with.
I’d like the Breaking Trends™ approach and way of looking at the world to become an integral part of the Virgin mindset and for it to permeate and inform our thinking across the group as a constant.”
Gordon McCallum CEO Virgin Management